This website is using cookies. More info. That's Fine

EEA national Students staying in Hungary 90 days or less

An EEA Citizen, who stays in Hungary not more than 90 days, does not need to comply with any immigration formalities. However, he/she needs to make sure that his/her travel document (passport or ID card) by which he/she crossed the Hungarian border remains valid throughout his/her entire stay in Hungary.

Posts for Students

Our Insights, Perspectives and Thinkings that might be interesting for Students: